Nor'easter to continue impacting Northeast through Thanksgiving
A nor'easter making its way up the East Coast will bring widespread precipitation from Florida to Maine on Wednesday into Thursday, which could significantly impact Thanksgiving travel across the region. Rain is expected closer to the coast, with snow falling inland and at higher elevations, especially across the central Appalachians, Northeast and New England.
Read More... Humidity67% Wind SpeedE 6 mph Barometer30.04 in (1017.9 mb) Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Shelbyville Municipal Airport (KGEZ)
Lat: 39.6°N Lon: 85.8°W Elev: 804ft.
Greenfield IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind. Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 25. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Thanksgiving Day A chance of flurries before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. West northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west after midnight. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Saturday A chance of sprinkles after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.