Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 0 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.702328 Lon: -123.484906 Elev: 1820ft.
2 Miles NNW Rockport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 45. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain before 10pm. Low around 36. West southwest wind around 11 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42. North northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE