Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.81 in (1004.9 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility25.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
3 Miles SSE Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain and snow after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Rain and snow, mainly after 8am. Temperature rising to near 42 by 10am, then falling to around 34 during the remainder of the day. Light east wind becoming northeast 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE