Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.78 in (1008.9 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
York Airport (KTHV)
Lat: 39.92°N Lon: 76.87°W Elev: 472ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Periods of rain, mainly after 8am. High near 50. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Periods of rain, possibly mixed with snow showers before 8pm, then a chance of snow showers between 8pm and 2am. Low around 18. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Windy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for York County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE