Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.21 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
York Airport (KTHV)
Lat: 39.92 Lon: -76.87 Elev: 472ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 32. East wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 1am, then a chance of snow and freezing rain. Low around 27. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. West wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for York County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE