Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 8 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.6375°N Lon: 120.865278°W Elev: 6670ft.
9 Miles SSE Quincy CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. East wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East southeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind around 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. South southwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 34. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain and snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE