Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.56 in
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
CW3111 Covelo (C3111)
Lat: 39.75367 Lon: -123.20717 Elev: 1380ft.
3 Miles E Covelo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy freezing fog before 10am. Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind.
- Tonight Patchy freezing fog after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy freezing fog before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Light east wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE