Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity38% Wind SpeedS 7 G 16 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Bair Ranch (8) (CO090)
Lat: 39.61428°N Lon: 107.14095°W Elev: 6125ft.
12 Miles NNW Dotsero CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 10 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind around 10 mph. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind. Friday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.