Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity58% Wind SpeedS 6 mph Barometer30.02 in (1016.6 mb) Dewpoint49°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
3 Miles ENE Warren Park IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Tonight A chance of sprinkles after 5am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. South southwest wind around 6 mph. Saturday A chance of sprinkles before 8am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 71. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.