Variety of Weather Hazards Forecast Across Central, Eastern U.S.
An active weather pattern will dominate the central and eastern U.S. Friday and into the weekend. Rain is forecast on Friday from the southern Plains across the mid-Miss. & Ohio Valleys and into southern New England, with freezing rain for parts of the central Plains and snow in the Rockies and Great Lakes. Severe thunderstorms are possible for parts of the southern Plains and lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer29.95 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Rosecrans Memorial Airport near St Joseph (KSTJ)
Lat: 39.77 Lon: -94.91 Elev: 257ft.
Country Club MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow and sleet after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 20. North wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Sunday A chance of light snow before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 23. North northwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Buchanan County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE