Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity50% Wind SpeedN 14 mph Barometer30.53 in (1034.2 mb) Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Rosecrans Memorial Airport near St Joseph (KSTJ)
Lat: 39.77°N Lon: 94.91°W Elev: 257ft.
Country Club MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Tonight Widespread frost after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east after midnight. Saturday Widespread frost before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South southeast wind around 11 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Thursday