Heavy rain possible along the Central Gulf Coast by Friday Night
A winter storm will move out of the Rocky Mountain states and Great Plains Friday. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories will remain in effect. As it moves east, this system will pick up Gulf moisture and bring heavy rain and thunderstorms to the central Gulf Coast late Friday. These will persist into Saturday, when some thunderstorms could contain strong and damaging wind gusts.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity88% Wind SpeedSE 2 G 4 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint9°F (-13°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
DEEP CREEK (MITC2)
Lat: 39.773528°N Lon: 107.647056°W Elev: 9404ft.
15 Miles SSW Trapper Lake CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Snow. Patchy fog before 11am. High near 15. Wind chill values as low as -10. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Tonight Snow, mainly before 11pm. Low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -15. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Wind chill values as low as -15. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -15. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 6. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 13. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 6. Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. New Year's Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.