Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 12 mph
- Barometer29.44 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Garrett County Airport (K2G4)
Lat: 39.58°N Lon: 79.34°W Elev: 2933ft.
Chalk Hill PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Temperature rising to near 57 by 11am, then falling to around 39 during the remainder of the day. South wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 1am. Low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -14. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -18. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 13 to 18 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of light rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Light rain likely, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fayette Ridges, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE