Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer29.85 in (1010.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Holly, South Jersey Regional Airport (KVAY)
Lat: 39.95°N Lon: 74.84°W Elev: 52ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain showers likely before 3am, then rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Camden County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE