Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Holly, South Jersey Regional Airport (KVAY)
Lat: 39.95 Lon: -74.84 Elev: 52ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 43. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 1pm. High near 34. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Camden County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE