Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 8 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.54525°N Lon: 109.908133°W Elev: 8250ft.
26 Miles SSE Myton UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind around 5 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Light southwest wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE