Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.70 in (1005.7 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Indianapolis, Eagle Creek Airpark (KEYE)
Lat: 39.83°N Lon: 86.3°W Elev: 820ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 10pm. Low around 32. Southeast wind 6 to 16 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow, possibly mixed with sleet, becoming all snow after 11am. Temperature falling to around 22 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north northwest wind around 29 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -5. Blustery, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hendricks County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE