Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedS 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.545250 Lon: -109.908133 Elev: 8250ft.
26 Miles SSE Myton UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -11. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE