Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity37% Wind SpeedN 9 mph Barometer30.45 in Dewpoint7°F (-14°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.84°N Lon: 85.9°W Elev: 862ft.
5 Miles N Spring Lake IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 30. North wind around 7 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Saturday Night Snow, mainly after 1am. Low around 29. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Snow. High near 31. South wind 8 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 9. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 15. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 24.