Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Freezing Drizzle Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedW 14 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1016.7 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73 Lon: -86.27 Elev: 810ft.
Rocky Ripple IN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 25. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Areas of freezing drizzle before 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 29. West wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 30. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE