Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.72 in (1006.3 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
Rocky Ripple IN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 45. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm, then rain after 2am. Low around 33. North northwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming east in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 8am. High near 34. Breezy, with a north northwest wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE