Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 mph
- Barometer29.65 in (1004.2 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lancaster Airport (KLNS)
Lat: 40.12°N Lon: 76.3°W Elev: 413ft.
2 Miles WNW Brogue PA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. High near 63. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers likely before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Windy, with a west wind 16 to 21 mph increasing to 24 to 29 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -2. Windy, with a northwest wind around 26 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for York County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE