Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1011.3 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lancaster Airport (KLNS)
Lat: 40.12 Lon: -76.3 Elev: 413ft.
2 Miles WNW Brogue PA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. North wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. South wind around 6 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for York County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE