Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity63% Wind SpeedN 10 G 21 mph Barometer30.30 in (1026.1 mb) Dewpoint34°F (1°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Chillicothe Agri-Science Center (KCDJ)
Lat: 39.82°N Lon: 93.58°W Elev: 768ft.
2 Miles S Weatherby MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Tonight Widespread frost after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 3 to 7 mph. Saturday Widespread frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46. Light east wind becoming south southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. South wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Thursday