Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.63 in (1040.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Chillicothe Agri-Science Center (KCDJ)
Lat: 39.82 Lon: -93.58 Elev: 768ft.
2 Miles S Weatherby MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Wind chill values between -4 and -9. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32. Wind chill values between -5 and 5. South southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet before noon, then a chance of rain, snow, and sleet between noon and 3pm, then a chance of rain and snow after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 33. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for De Kalb, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE