Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1014.9 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Chillicothe Agri-Science Center (KCDJ)
Lat: 39.82 Lon: -93.58 Elev: 768ft.
2 Miles S Weatherby MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and snow likely before 10pm, then a chance of snow between 10pm and midnight, then a chance of snow and freezing drizzle after midnight. Areas of fog before midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 23. East wind 5 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. North northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values between -1 and 4. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for De Kalb, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE