Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 9 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in (1012.2 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lovelock, Derby Field Airport (KLOL)
Lat: 40.0684°N Lon: 118.57017°W Elev: 3901ft.
5 Miles SE Trinity Junction NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly before 11am. High near 52. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE