Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
CW3111 Covelo (C3111)
Lat: 39.75367 Lon: -123.20717 Elev: 1380ft.
10 Miles NW Covelo CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 31. Light north wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43. East northeast wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE