Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.8 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Tonight Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 22. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE