Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 1 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.702328°N Lon: 123.484906°W Elev: 1820ft.
9 Miles ENE Leggett CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 47. South southeast wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 54. South wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Sunday Night Showers, mainly before 4am. Low around 39. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Monday Scattered showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind around 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE