Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 mph
- Barometer29.67 in (1004.7 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 75.23°W Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Light and variable wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 63. East wind 7 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before 5am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 24. Windy, with a northwest wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Windy, with a northwest wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Delaware County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE