Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 15 mph
- Barometer30.56 in (1034.6 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly after 3pm. High near 33. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Snow and sleet before 9pm, then rain and sleet between 9pm and 11pm, then rain after 11pm. Low around 33. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 46. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Delaware County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE