Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer30.47 in (1031.8 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5ft.
Glen Riddle Lima PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow and sleet before 9pm, then freezing rain and sleet between 9pm and 11pm, then rain after 11pm. Low around 30. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 2pm. High near 44. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Delaware County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE