Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 14 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.3 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
Williams Creek IN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West southwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE