Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.58 in (1036.8 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73 Lon: -86.27 Elev: 810ft.
2 Miles WNW Williams Creek IN
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 28. East wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow before 1am, then a chance of freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Southeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night A slight chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE