Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 24 G 32 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in (1008.8 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139 Lon: -116.00556 Elev: 5945ft.
45 Miles NE Eureka NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 63. West wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 40. West wind 13 to 18 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. East northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 43. West northwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind 10 to 13 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Pine County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE