Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 6 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility15.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Provo, Provo Municipal Airport (KPVU)
Lat: 40.21667°N Lon: 111.71667°W Elev: 4498ft.
3 Miles S Goshen UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Wasatch Front, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE