Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Muncie, Delaware County-Johnson Field (KMIE)
Lat: 40.24°N Lon: 85.4°W Elev: 961ft.
New Castle IN
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of rain, mixing with snow after 7pm, then gradually ending. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Henry County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE