Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.938944 Lon: -122.169733 Elev: 289ft.
8 Miles SSE Los Molinos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Friday Rain and snow likely, mainly after 4pm. Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Light east southeast wind becoming south southeast 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. South southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE