Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.938944°N Lon: 122.169733°W Elev: 289ft.
8 Miles SSE Los Molinos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Southeast wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Night Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm, then rain after 10pm. Low around 51. South southeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE