Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.4 mb)
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Holly, South Jersey Regional Airport (KVAY)
Lat: 39.95 Lon: -74.84 Elev: 52ft.
Mount Laurel NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 79. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 53. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Burlington, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE