Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1004.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Holly, South Jersey Regional Airport (KVAY)
Lat: 39.95°N Lon: 74.84°W Elev: 52ft.
Mount Laurel NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly between 2pm and 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 61. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Low around 23. Breezy, with a south wind 13 to 21 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Burlington, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE