Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1024.9 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Holly, South Jersey Regional Airport (KVAY)
Lat: 39.95 Lon: -74.84 Elev: 52ft.
Mount Laurel NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Snow likely before 1pm, then rain. High near 39. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Burlington, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE