Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 33. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Rain and snow. High near 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Philadelphia County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE