Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1010.3 mb)
- Dewpoint65°F (18°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 64. North wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 79. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 84. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Philadelphia County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE