Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.4 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Holly, South Jersey Regional Airport (KVAY)
Lat: 39.95 Lon: -74.84 Elev: 52ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 33. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Rain and snow. High near 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Burlington, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE