Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Heavy Snow Freezing Fog
- Wind SpeedE 9 mph
- Barometer30.57 in (1034.9 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility0.25 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5ft.
Drexel Hill PA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 33. Light northeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow and sleet before 9pm, then rain and sleet between 9pm and 1am, then rain after 1am. Temperature rising to around 37 by 4am. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 46. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Delaware County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE