Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 0 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
EEL RIVER (MNF) (EELC1)
Lat: 39.825278 Lon: -123.0825 Elev: 1500ft.
12 Miles NNE Covelo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 19. Northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind around 6 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 30. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow showers likely before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE