Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
CARSON SINK (CSNSK)
Lat: 39.91111 Lon: -118.38722 Elev: 3881ft.
27 Miles ESE Lovelock NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Wind chill values as low as -20. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -20. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -25. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE