Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.56 in (1034.8 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Snow before 9pm, then rain and sleet between 9pm and 1am, then rain after 1am. Temperature rising to around 37 by 4am. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 45. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Delaware County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE