Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedW 13 G 20 mph
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Washington Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KAFJ)
Lat: 40.14 Lon: -80.29 Elev: 1184ft.
East Millsboro PA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of snow showers before 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. West wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet. High near 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain, snow, and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A chance of snow showers and freezing drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE