Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 14 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.69 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 105.23°W Elev: 5288ft.
2 Miles SSE Boulder CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before noon, then snow. Temperature rising to near 45 by 11am, then falling to around 36 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 20 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 9pm. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 20. North wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE