Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Mostly Cloudy with Haze
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.50 in (1034.0 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Port Columbus International Airport (KCMH)
Lat: 40.01 Lon: -82.88 Elev: 833ft.
Summit Station OH
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as zero. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 28. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Snow before 5pm, then a chance of rain and snow. High near 37. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a slight chance of snow between 1am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Licking County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE