Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.2 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Springfield, Capital Airport (KSPI)
Lat: 39.86°N Lon: 89.67°W Elev: 586ft.
4 Miles NE Athens IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow before 1pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Menard County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE