Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
UPPER SAND WASH (USWU1)
Lat: 39.708056 Lon: -109.441111 Elev: 6469ft.
14 Miles W Bonanza UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 95. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 25 mph becoming east northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 93. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 94. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 95.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny and hot, with a high near 97.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE