Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Dewpoint-12°F (-24°C)
Current conditions at
UPPER SAND WASH (USWU1)
Lat: 39.708056 Lon: -109.441111 Elev: 6469ft.
14 Miles W Bonanza UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around -13. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 8am. High near 16. Wind chill values as low as -15. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 6. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -9.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE