Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
TRAPPER LAKE (TLSC2)
Lat: 40°N Lon: 107.24°W Elev: 9700ft.
3 Miles WNW Trapper Lake CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then snow. Low around 25. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers. High near 32. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flattops, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE