Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
TRAPPER LAKE (TLSC2)
Lat: 40°N Lon: 107.24°W Elev: 9700ft.
6 Miles ENE Trapper Lake CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers. Low around 24. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Friday Snow showers before 11am, then snow showers, possibly mixed with sleet. High near 33. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly before 2am. Low around 17. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flattops, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE