Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 8 G 32 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
EEL RIVER CAMP (ERCC1)
Lat: 40.138375 Lon: -123.823758 Elev: 476ft.
Shelter Cove CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a north wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE