Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 6 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
EAGLE PEAK (EPKC1)
Lat: 39.926944°N Lon: 122.641944°W Elev: 3713ft.
24 Miles WSW Red Bluff Municipal CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 55. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE