Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
EAGLE PEAK (EPKC1)
Lat: 39.926944 Lon: -122.641944 Elev: 3713ft.
24 Miles WSW Red Bluff Municipal CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow likely, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE