Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedESE 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
UPPER SAND WASH (USWU1)
Lat: 39.708056°N Lon: 109.441111°W Elev: 6469ft.
12 Miles WNW Bonanza UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. South wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE