Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
TRAPPER LAKE (TLSC2)
Lat: 40 Lon: -107.24 Elev: 9700ft.
5 Miles NW Trapper Lake CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 10 percent chance of snow after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly between 9pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flattops, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE